What is Laravel? How we Learn Laravel in Bangladesh?
What is Laravel?
Laravel is the most effective and widely used PHP framework today. It's an open-source PHP MVC Web Framework for developers who want a quick and elegant toolkit to build full-featured web applications. Because of its outstanding features, it quickly became popular among PHP web programmers all over the world. Taylor Otwell created the first Laravel framework in 2011.
Rasmus Lerdorf created PHP in 1994 as a server-side scripting language. It's used to make any dynamic and interactive web creation, as well as web-based apps and web-based applications. General Purpose Programming Language is another name for it. That is, PHP can do anything that can be done with other programming languages. PHP is also more common among web programmers due to its open-source nature. Web creation, web-based apps, and web-based applications are the most popular uses. PHP also ensures the highest level of protection when storing data on the internet. HTML and PHP can also be used together. PHP is responsible for several specialized open source content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress and Joomla. PHP can be used to develop custom content management systems. PHP is also used in e-commerce, management, and online banking apps, among other applications. PHP is a very common language. Working with the PHP framework necessitates a thorough understanding of PHP Object-Oriented Programming.
Framework & Laravel
The framework is a lot like a readymade thing. Assume you're building a computer. In that case, you won't have to design the PC's motherboard, RAM, or storage from the ground up. Anyone can build a computer by purchasing components and putting them together. The system is no exception. Building something new out of items that already exist rather than starting from scratch. Working in this manner saves money and time. Laravel 8 was released on September 8, 2020, and includes new features such as Laravel Jetstream, model factory classes, migration squashing, Tailwind CSS for pagination views, and other usability enhancements.
Diving into the PHP Laravel Framework
Before you begin learning PHP Laravel Framework, make sure you have the following knowledge:
Basic knowledge about PHP, MVC structure, Object-oriented programming, and Composer must be installed on the computer to manage the dependency of Laravel Framework.
The reason Laravel is the best PHP framework
1) Authorization Technique: The authorization Technique has been very easily implemented. Almost everything is extraordinarily configured. Laravel also makes it simple to arrange the acceptance claim and manage resource access.
2) Object-Oriented Libraries: One of the reasons Laravel is the best PHP framework is that it comes with an object-oriented library and a slew of other features that no other common PHP framework has.
The Authentication Library is one of the pre-installed libraries. It has many advanced features, such as monitoring active users, encrypting hashtags, password resetting, CSRF (cross-site request fraud) security, and encryption, despite its ease of use.
3) Artisan: Give the tool the name Artisan. The command line is usually used by developers to communicate with the Laravel system, which creates and manages the Laravel project environment. For the command line, Laravel has a built-in tool called Artisan. This tool enables us to automate the bulk of the time-consuming programming activities that most developers avoid.
4) MVC Support: One of the features that distinguish Laravel as the best PHP framework is its support for MVC architectures such as Symphony, which ensures consistency between logic and presentation. MVC improves performance, provides better documentation, and retains a variety of built-in features.
5) Security: All must apply in some other way for the application to be secured.
Within its structure, Laravel looks after protection.
It employs salt and hashed passwords, ensuring that plain text passwords are never stored in the database.
It creates a password-protected presentation using the Bcrypt hashing algorithm. Laravel uses ready-made SQL statements that make injection attacks unimaginable.
6) Database Migration: Developers keep the database in sync with development machines. This is extremely easy with Laravel database migration. After a long working time, you can make any changes to the database and as our alternative, MySQL Workbench is not a great way to sync databases between my development machines. Enter the migration. Anyone can easily migrate changes to any of your other development machines as long as you keep migrating and seeding all database work.
This is yet another reason why Laravel is the best PHP system.
7) Blade Templating Engine: One of the best features of Laravel is its blade templating engine, which is very intuitive and helps to function easier with PHP / HTML spaghetti in general. You know what I'm talking about if you've ever had to cut out an IFF definition with HTML inside it. With the blade, though, it's almost effortless.
Laravel Training in Bangladesh
Laravel's popularity and demand are growing day by day. Therefore, to sustain the demand in the entire market, various companies, as well as universities in Bangladesh, also offer various courses on Laravel Framework. These courses can take one from elementary to professional level. Here is a list of some of the courses, especially those that are going to learn Laravel from the beginning.
*PHP & Laravel Full Stack Course in HR Venture
*Professional training course on PHP (basic), oop & Laravel (PHP framework) under United international university.
*Training on Laravel under BITM Company
*Advance web application development using Laravel framework under BITM Company
*Laravel Web Development Training MVC Framework Course in Dhaka under knowledge academy
*Web Design and Development using Laravel and Vue under pencil box training institution
*Laravel Training In Bangladesh under trainingBD
Be Professional with Laravel
If anyone is interested in Laravel, he/she should take the Laravel Framework as a professional obligation in addition to growing as an expert (through some course or self-study). Since there is an increasing demand for it both in Bangladesh and on the global market. As a profession, this can be a good place to start, particularly for freshmen. On average, anyone in Bangladesh can get around 25K as a starting salary if anyone can prove themselves in this field. In addition to a job in a company, anyone can do freelance if they have good skills in Laravel. There is a lot of demand for this type of work, especially on freelancing sites like Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer.